Compass is a comprehensive orientation program designed to provide training for new case management staff or serve as a refresher for existing staff.
Developed by an interdisciplinary taskforce of case management leaders, Compass includes the following components:
- Online training videos
- Online competency tests to validate comprehension of video modules
- Hardcopy manual companion based on the modules that can be used as a reference or teaching aid if desired
The Compass program consists of 16 modules:
- Education Curriculum/Table of Contents
- ACMA Standards of Practice and Scope of Services/Education
- Utilization Management
- Resource Management
- Medicare COP
- Care Coordination
- Transitional Planning
- Guardianship/Protective Custody
- Organizational Ethics
- RAC, MAC and HUM
The Value of Compass
Compass is designed to provide standard training for case management staff on the key tenets of hospital case management practice.
Compass will also minimize or even eliminate the need for a case management leader or educator to train staff on these key concepts, areas and regulations.
Compass Demonstration Video
Order Compass Training
Compass may be purchased/licensed for a single facility or multiple system facilities (volume discounts available).