Compass is a comprehensive program designed to provide standardized training for case management staff.
Developed by an interdisciplinary taskforce of case management leaders, Compass includes the following components:
- 18 online training video modules
- Online competency tests
- 10 hours of continuing education for nurses, social workers and ACMs
- E-manual for print and download
The Compass program consists of 18 modules:
- Scope of Services & Education
- Utilization Management
- Resource Management
- CMS Conditions of Participation
- DRGs: What and Why?
- Observation Services
- Care Coordination
- Transition Management
- What is EMTALA?
- Patient Rights, Org Ethics & Legal Issues
- RACs, MACs & HUM
- Accountable Care Organizations
- Affordable Care Act & Case Management
- The Two-Midnight Rule
Compass Demonstration Video
Order Compass Training
The NEW Compass is now available for pre-sale! Click below to custom order your organization’s Case Management and Physician Advisor training.
The Value of Compass
Compass is designed to provide standard training for case management staff on the key tenets of hospital case management practice.
Compass will minimize or even eliminate the need for a case management leader or educator to train staff on these key concepts, areas and regulations.