Compass is a comprehensive program designed to provide standardized training for case management departments.
Developed by an interdisciplinary taskforce of case management leaders, Compass includes the following components:
- Online Case Manager Course Library tailored toward RN and SW case managers
- Online Physician Advisor Course Library tailored to physician advising faculty
- Integrated training and competency testing
- Minimum of 10 hours continuing education for nurses, social workers, physicians and ACMs
- E-manual for print and download
The Compass course libraries include interactive training for both case management staff and physician advising faculty. The program provides in-depth training on key topics for case management department, including:
- Scope of Services & Education
- Communication and Professionalism
- Medical Legal
- Patient Status
- Care Coordination
- Transition Management
- Utilization Management
- Resource Management
Stay tuned for complete course catalogs!
The Value of Compass
Compass is designed to provide standard training for case management departments on the key tenets of hospital case management practice.
Compass will minimize or even eliminate the need for a case management leader or educator to train staff and faculty on these key concepts, areas and regulations.
What’s new in 2016?
Order Compass Training
The NEW Compass is now available for pre-sale! Click below to custom order your organization’s Case Management and Physician Advisor training.