Compass is an online learning system that teaches and tests solid foundational knowledge in case management and physician advisory practices. The system features two comprehensive course libraries – for case managers and for physician advisors.
Content is developed and maintained by an interdisciplinary taskforce of case management and physician advisor leaders, is professionally presented by live hosts, and includes interactive case studies and competency quizzes.
2016 Compass includes the following content libraries and continuing education:
For 2017, Compass subscribers can expect new content along with fully reviewed and revised training content, including:
- Inpatient Prospective Payment Systems (IPPS) payment policy/rate updates
- Changes to CMS quality reporting criteria
- Medicare Outpatient Observation Notice (MOON)
- Introduction to pediatric case management
- New interactivities for real-world application of knowledge
- New widescreen format an improved navigation tools for self-paced learning
- …and more!
Order Compass Training
Take an inside look at what this powerful training program has to offer:
What Our Clients are Saying
Compass is proven in its effectiveness to teach the foundation of case management and is currently in use at over 1,000 hospitals.